All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be delivered to Jmage.org's Designated DMCA Agent by submitting an contact form or using the following email: email@example.com. This email address should be used only for copyright infringement reports - if the submitted letter is not related to a copyright question, you will not receive a reply from us. Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, Image.org will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
To complete a proper DMCA notice, provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe are infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
2. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Jmage.org to contact you namely, such as name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
3. Specify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
4. Identify the location of materials that are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing web URLs on Jmage.org site that contain these materials. Please do not send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only a list with Jmage.org web URLs. Providing all URLs in the letter body is the best way to help us process your request quickly.
5. State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
6. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury. To do so, include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the (copyright) owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed".
7. Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing of the DCMA notification. Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. So doublecheck you notices to make sure you have full rights to claim taking down of all materials you listed. Also be warned that we reserve the right to check any information you provide, including the materials which you claiming to disable access to. We are making such steps in case by case status if we have any doubts regarding legal status of such takedown notice and his sender. We also reserving the right to ignore requests which are obviously misrepresentations Section 512(f) of the DMCA: (f) MISREPRESENTATIONS- Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents under this section-- `(1) that material or activity is infringing, or `(2) that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, shall be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by the alleged infringer, by any copyright owner or copyright owner's authorized licensee, or by a service provider, who is injured by such misrepresentation, as the result of the service provider relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing, or in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
If Jmage.org receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Please note that Image.org will not necessarily send a confirmation about the takedown actions to the reporter.